In this article we will walk you through submitting a ticket to the Saama support team.
Submitting a support ticket
Step 1: Log into the Saama Support Portal
- At the top right, you will see the "login" button
- This will take you to the user login screen where you can enter your email address and password for your account
- If you do not have an account you will want to first "sign up"
- If you forgot your password, select "Forgot your password?" to reset your password
Step 2: Submit a ticket
- Once logged in, select "New Support Ticket" below the search bar
- In the new support ticket screen enter as much information as possible regarding your request.
- If you need to add any attachments, simply select "Attach a file"
- Click submit when you are ready to send
Step 3: Check ticket status
- Once the ticket is submitted
If you want to CC any additional emails to the ticket, select the "Add to conversation" button in the ticket details screen.
Please see the following video which walks you through the steps described above.